Wednesday 7 December 2011

Shop Till You Drop.

Toured the streets and corners of the interior of shopping malls, particularly Bukit Bintang Plaza, Sungei Wang, and Pavilion. Looked high and low for a pair of perfect looking, gorgeous and WITH SIZE, shoes. And after three thousand shoes, nothing. Either that I have too large feet or I'm a really fussy person, or both. I think both. So in the end, ended up getting a gorgeous watch as my Christmas cum birthday present. At first I didn't like it due to it having odd screws at the corners, but after an hour or two of strolling, I decided to go back and pick that exact one. And now I'm so happy. And my feet are killing me now, 7 hours plus of walking, and only bought one item. What a productive day of shopping. And I've been enlightened on the true meaning of the phrase 'shop till you drop'

And what is wrong with me liking purple and orange? They happen to be really beautiful colors. But apparently my parents say I shouldn't like either one 'cause I'm a guy. Hello? I'm a guy with exotic taste thank you very much.
"I scream, 'Mom and dad why can't I be who I wanna be?'"
- Hair; Lady Gaga
So that's that, and thank you both very much for the gorgeous fabulous watch.

No comments:

Post a Comment