Sunday 4 December 2011

So there!

Hey guys! Okay, so it's 3am here. And the past weeks have been totally unfruitful, and then I heard that Sze Lee is working, SZE LEE, and then I felt useless lazing around and stuffing myself with food all day every day. I need to get out of the house, staying at home is making me fat. Baked some oddly tasting blueberry muffins day before last, but nevertheless still palatable.

So, today, I literally spent the entire evening and night rewatching Brothers and Sisters. This is like my favourite TV show ever and nothing will pull me away (other than dinner). Family drama, sometimes, okay many times I wish I had a close family relationship like theirs, you probably don't know what I'm going on about and you never will until you watch the show. Some people would say it's boring, but it's so full of emotion and love and drama and crisis's and just screams out "FAMILY" to me. I remember I cried a time or two watching this last year. God, it's been a year already. 

So, tomorrow parents will be around so I guess I'll have to do menial mediocre chores rather than curling up on the couch (alone. Sad, isn't it?) and watch my B&S all day. Maybe I'll do that at night then.

And I finally admit it, I have an unhealthy obsession with notebooks, I just can't stop thinking about getting new ones all the time. No I'm not talking about laptops, I mean real notebooks, with paper. God, why do they have to make them so damn expensive. Well not all, but the cheap ones suck.

No comments:

Post a Comment